The symposium targets state of the art research and innovation in the field of biomedicine, bioinformatics, computer technologies, public health and quality of life.
The conference topics include but are not limited to:
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Bio- and nature-inspired metaheuristics
- Data analytics in biology and medicine
- Point-of-care technologies for healthcare
- Decision making in healthcare
- Fuzzy and intuitionistic fuzzy sets and decision making under uncertainty
- Artificial intelligence in biomedicine and healthcare
- Biomedical modelling and engineering
- Biomedical imaging and image processing
- Bioprocess modelling and engineering
- Biomolecular modelling
- Biomembranes and biomolecules
- Biomaterials, cellular and tissue engineering
- Network physiology
- Mathematics of physiological rhythms
- Dynamical systems in physiology
- Excitable structures and motion activity
- Innovations in kinesitherapy and rehabilitation
In view of the present world-wide health problems related to the outbreak of COVID-19, related papers and presentations are welcome!
After a rigorous peer review process, full papers based on the presented abstracts will be published as a post-conference proceedings in a Springer book series.