- FINAL extended deadline: 31 July 2020 — Submission of abstracts
- FINAL extended deadline: 15 August 2020 — Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 31 August 2020 — Submission of revised abstracts
- Extended deadline: 15 September 2020 — Payment of participation fees
- 8–10 October 2020 — Conference at the Congress Center “Marine Station”, Burgas, Bulgaria
- 30 October 2020 — Submission of full papers
30 November 202015 December 2020 — Notification of acceptance of full papers
BioInfoMed’2020 invites abstract submission. Accepted abstracts will be published in a Book of Abstracts (available online and in print). They will be further subjected to the conference programme and admitted for oral presentation.
To submit an abstract, please follow the instructions in the abstract template (DOCX, 35 Kb)
and upload to the Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bioinfomed2020
(Easychair registration is mandatory, but free of charge).
If you have issues uploading to Easychair, you can also submit your abstract to the conference email address: email@example.com
On the basis of the accepted and presented abstracts, the respective full papers are expected immediately after the conference. Their publication will be subject of acceptance after a rigorous peer review process as a post-conference proceedings in a Springer book series.
To submit a full paper (for accepted abstracts only), please follow the instructions for your preferred file format:
• full paper template in Word (ZIP, 560 Kb)
• full paper template in LaTeX (ZIP, 2037 Kb)
and send to the conference email address: firstname.lastname@example.org