- Submission of full papers: Extended to 15 July 2022
- Notification of final decision: 22 August 2022
- Submission of revised papers: 31 August 2022
- Payment of participation fees: 10 September 2022
- Late payment: 11–30 September 2022 + 20% of the participation fees
- Symposium at the Congress Center “Marine Station”, Burgas, Bulgaria: 5–7 October 2022
Instructions for authors
- Please format your submission (up to 12 pages long) according to the template and instructions in your preferred file format:
• full paper template in Word (ZIP, 560 Kb)
• full paper template in LaTeX (ZIP, 2037 Kb)
- Please prepare a signed cover letter with a declaration of originality and authorship of the results.
(Easychair registration is mandatory, but free of charge).
If you have issues uploading to Easychair, you can also submit your abstract to the conference email address: email@example.com
Peer review and Conference proceedings publication
Acceptance of submissions will be subject to a rigorous peer review process. Notification of acceptance will be provided up to 1 month from the moment of submission.
The Conference proceedings will be published in a Springer book series that will be announced soon.